Maybe you work outside of the home. Maybe you’re a stay-at-home-mom. Either way: Mom life means that You. Are. Working. Hard. We are those women. Strong, independent, full of love, and therefore, in most families, we are in caregiving roles for pretty much everyone. And it is tiring and can leave you physically, emotionally, and mentally depleted. Mom burnout is real, and perhaps you’re worried you’re suffering from it. Counseling for mom burnout can help.
Therapy for moms can look like:
- Setting and holding clear boundaries, personally and professionally
- Managing the depression and anxiety that can come from being chronically tired, overworked, and stressed out
- Processing the changes that have occurred in your relationships since you became a mom
- Exploring your identity as a person, as a parent, and what your life looks like outside of being, “NAME OF CHILD’S” mom
- Finding ways to prioritize YOUR needs. And guess what? You’ll be a better parent, partner, and employee
- Considering career changes as you re-enter the workforce
- I offer online therapy for overwhelmed mom in the thick of mom burnout – let’s face it, you don’t need another errand!